Family plays on important role in every human being’s life. Even in this fast pace world, emotions, relationships have a major impact in each and every life, so as sibling bond.
Parents in today’s world are very busy professionally and personally. It’s high time to spend quality time with kids and family. Parents have to ensure greater sibling bond since childhood.
Here are some pointers based on my own experience:
- Kids have to bond physically during playtimes and emotionally with each other in absence of parents. As a parent, it is essential to spend time with the kids to make them understand the importance of mutual care, love and respect.
- Develop individuality in kids as they grow up is also a key factor. It builds their self confidence and they can use it to empower each other. However, it has to be nurtured well that it does not sour their relationship with their siblings.
- Sharing and caring is another essential quality to cultivate in the siblings through which they can feel the love and warmth they have for one another.
- Kids are sharp and silent observers, they grab most by watching their parents rather than hearing to what parents say. So, parents need to demonstrate the behaviour they would want their kids to follow.
- Parents play extremely vital role in identifying the issues and directing the kids to walk the right path to get along even during difficult times. Bring up the sense of “WE/OURs” rather than “I AM/MINE” in the kids.
- Parents can always share the good old times they had with their siblings which can stand as an example for the kids. Parents have to create a positive and happier environment between the siblings.
- Parents cruise through various stages of their kids and will come across lot of challenges. It’s important that parents should continue to put constant efforts, caring and protecting kids.
Parents should inculcate all the necessary elements since childhood. Both mother and father must have equal contribution for greater sibling bond.
Are you into a venture that is all about kids /ladies /families? Then do contact us to reach out to Singapore moms, kids and families. Or simply drop us a word on SocialMediaMomSG@gmail.com or Whatsapp on 9387 4661 / 8691 2055. We are among TOP 15 bloggers in Singapore with a thriving Instagram and Facebook Family!