Congestion, Allergies, Dust and Dirt issues are common in Singapore even if the pollution is quite under control here. Heat, humidity and double-weather is something not in our hands though. Also, haze is another threat especially in dry weather. Whenever there is sneezing, coughing and blocking of nose starts in my family, I first try home remedies including this beautiful new Opulence Nebulizing Diffuser that we got from Organic Aromas.
It not only soothes our nose and throat and calms our minds, reduces our stress with the aromatherapy essential oils, it’s an excellent home decor item that sits so pretty in our TV console area.
I was searching for a good diffuser for some time and I had explored some options. Either I found them unnecessary costly or the material was plastic or the ambiance they exude was quite poor. My search ended when I spotted Opulence Nebulizing Diffuser on Organic Aromas website.
- Frankly speaking, I was quite confused as to which one to choose because they really have an amazing range of nebulizing diffusers and all of them look so unique. Finally, I zeroed on Opulence diffuser because it is new design and comes with an an elegant and delicate white ceramic base. Its performance and the quality of components is par excellence just like Organic Aromas other models.
- It come with an unique “touch sensor” light switch, 2 minute ON, 1 minute off (stops after 2 hours – but light remains on) “usage cycle”. Perfect for spreading the magic of aromatherapy in the home!
- Another great feature is a gorgeous white colored LED
- This nebulizing diffuser can cover living room or other areas like bedroom or your study room effortlessly with the aroma in a short period of time.
- It’s an excellent gift idea for your loved ones. Health + Home Decor + Overall Wellness
How Opulence Nebulizing Diffuser works?
How to care for your Nebulizing Diffusers?
- These nebulizers do not use heat or water and diffuses only pure essential oils. Ensure you use only pure essential oils and not thicker oils or carrier oils.
- If you at all have to diffuse a thicker oil you can dilute with organic grain alcohol. This is the only safe option.
- It’s a good idea to clean your nebulizer at least once a week to keep it performing in top shape always.
I have included all the info below so that you can explore the range of Nebulizing Diffusers by Organic Aromas right away.
Are you into a venture that is all about kids /ladies /families? Then do contact us to reach out to Singapore moms, kids and families. Or simply drop us a word on SocialMediaMomSG@gmail.com or Whatsapp on 9387 4661 / 8691 2055. We are among TOP 15 bloggers in Singapore with a thriving Instagram and Facebook Family!