It’s March and I love this month. The new year effect has already faded and it’s time to get back to work and life and come up with some exciting things! I love this month also because it marks International Women’s Day. As a woman, this day is a reminder to myself of my own super powers.
This year, I am teaming up with five amazing lady bloggers and influencers in Singapore and we bring you an awesome giveaway worth more than $1K to celebrate International Women’s Day. Each of these ladies have their own unique qualities and that’s why the topic of this blog post is – What Makes a Woman.
photo by: Cloud Productions . In the pic: from L to R – Isabelle, Shub, CK, Irene, Renuka and Alicia
Read on to find out the interesting perspectives of 6 of us as we answer some tickling questions about womanhood and participate in the giveaway too.
So Shub, What’s your story?
photo by: Cloud Productions
Well, my story is as common as any woman and as unique as each one of us! It’s a story of a girl child who is the only child of her parents. Parents who raised her to be an independent, fierce child with a mind of her own.
Challenges that generally come as a woman in any country fortunately didn’t pose much threat for me probably due to the progressive upbringing by parents and then freedom and love given by hubby.
My story has one more aspect and that’s the learning of an enormous power that a woman possesses! I mean is there anything that a lady can’t do?! I realized it and still working on my own potential to seamlessly multi-task as a working mom of 2, Wife, blogger, influencer and an event organizer. We all have many aspects to our personalities and we have to keep exploring it each single day.
After reading my story, curious already to read what my other girls have to say? Show your love and read their blogs.
Meet Isabelle who blogs at Love Bella Vida
Read about What is the biggest challenge you face being a woman?
Irene – blogger at Goods Wanderers
What should every woman try at least once in her life?
Alicia of My Mini Me
What role are you taking charge of now?
CK Chai who blogs at Puzzle of Life 谜图人生
Name a woman who influenced you the most
Renuka of The Fun Stuff
What do you like and dislike about being a woman?
Read all that these ladies have to say? Then it’s time for announcing the Women’s Day Giveaway!
Specially for Our Readers:
To celebrate International Women’s Day and Women in general, we are giving away grand prize of goodies worth more than $1000 to 1 lucky winner and consolation prizes to 3 lucky winners.
Here’s what you stand to win!
- Outdoor Family Photoshoot in Singapore by Cloud Productions
- Dining for you and a friend at Good Old Days Bistro
- Dining for you and a friend at Tulasi Vegetarian Restaurant
- Gift Cards redeemable for 5 cups from Bober Tea
- Midnight Lux Chocolate Cupcakes from Naked Cakes
- Healthy Cooking Ingredients from HoneyCity
- Supplements & Wipes for loved ones from SeniorCare
- Soap Making Class for you and 3 friends by Eo4Kids
- Health Screening by Integrated Health Centre
- Hydration Serum from OuDao
- Fashion Hamper from Beyond Essentials
- Gift Tags from XOXO SG
- Namecard printing from Printmystuffsg
Simple steps to win:
-> Follow all participating bloggers and like their giveaway post. Tag as many friends on each post. One tag per comment.
-> Follow all participating brands –
-> Bonus Step: Repost giveaway post of each blogger on your Instagram profile and hashtag #sgwomensday2019 for a higher chance to win (make sure it’s public).
Giveaway ends on 22 MAR 2359HRS (SGT) and winners will be announced on 29 MAR 1000HRS (SGT) on this post (and on Facebook Page).
This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Giveaway is only open to Singapore Residents.
- All winners are picked randomly and will be qualified only if you have followed all the mentioned steps.
- 1 Grand Winner will receive all products mentioned, 3 Participation Winners will receive a token package containing some of these products.
- Winners will be contacted through Instagram for your contact/mailing details.
- Unfollowers will be banned from participating in future giveaways.
- All products are not exchangeable.
Are you into a venture that is all about kids /ladies /families? Then do contact us to reach out to Singapore moms, kids and families. Or simply drop us a word on SocialMediaMomSG@gmail.com or Whatsapp on 9387 4661 / 8691 2055. We are among TOP 15 bloggers in Singapore with a thriving Instagram and Facebook Family!