Travelling with babies and kids is never easy as my experience as a mother says. I pack the world when I travel even for a staycation. It might sound ridiculous but it’s reality. Probably, penning down my ideas about baby and kids travel essentials properly in this post will help me and other moms. So here I go.
Read on and then don’t forget to join an awesome giveaway of Tollyjoy – our trusted brand when it comes to Baby and Kids essentials.
Baby and Kids Travel Essentials are listed in the five categories. Do let me know if anything is missed and I will happily add it.
- Clothes: Enough clothes that is. Babies and kids need lots of changes and hence while travelling, it is necessary that we pack at least 2-3 pairs of clothes in the kids bag / nursery bag. All the other clothes can go in the check-in luggage. Diapers of course must go in the bag for younger kids. Baby towels is another essential.
- Medicines and First-Aid kit: Must must pack without fail. Especially crucial ones like inhalers, fever patches and other essential medications. While travelling, it’s very important to monitor kids health and medicines is something we just can’t miss! Babies and Kids will be babies and kids. Small but well-equipped First Aid box is a saviour when wounds, burns, sprains and all such emergencies occur.
- Personal care items: Baby and kids moisturizer, sunblock, diaper cream, wipes and tissues, hand sanitizer, Baby powder, shampoo, soap and all other personal care items are must-pack items too.
- Baby and Kids food: Caution – Moms like to pack and pack all the food for babies and kids. So don’t over-pack! I remember packing from porridge to finger foods to juices to milk to candies and so on on my last trip. It got very overwhelming to carry around. I will remind myself to pick n choose ONLY those items that are needed while travelling. Once you reach your destination, there will be meals available. To make sure that our little ones eat properly, there’s a need to pack spoon, bowl and dish too.
- Breastfeeding requirements: If you are a new mom, you will need – Breast pump and accessories, nursing cover and so on. Oh, not to miss feeding bottles, formula milk if the kid is on formula. Handy sterilizer needs to be packed too.
I have compiled a list below for our easy reference. On my next travel, all I have to do is just open this post and tally my packing with this list. Peace of mind!
Win 3 Tollyjoy Travel Essentials Packs!
3 Lucky winners will each get Tollyjoy Travel Essentials Pack containing travel wipes, Travel toiletries pack – includes baby powder, baby lotion, baby bath and baby shampoo, Baby Face Towel, Nursery Bag and Milk powder container
Simple steps to win:
- Like RainbowDiaries Singapore page here: http://www.facebook.com/SingDesi
- Comment below this blog post with your Facebook account name.
- Tag as many friends as you want. One tag per comment.
Giveaway ends on 25th Jan 2019.
Are you into a venture that is all about kids /ladies /families? Then do contact us to reach out to Singapore moms, kids and families. We are among TOP 15 bloggers in Singapore with a thriving Instagram and Facebook Family! Or simply drop us a word on SocialMediaMomSG@gmail.com or Whatsapp on 9387 4661 / 8691 2055.