Raise up your hands if you have a Filipina helper. If yes, mention Mango Float to her and see the big smile that appears on her face. We bring you a very easy recipe of Mango Float that is super loved by all in the family.
Read on and do share with us how do you find it.
- Graham crackers / Marie biscuits – Graham crackers taste the best and you can get them in Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road or neighborhood Filipino shops. We didn’t have it at home. Marie biscuits was our alternative and it tasted delish too.
- Graham powder – which is nothing but crushed Honey Graham Crackers. Once again you can buy it from Lucky Plaza or any other shop that sells Filipino stuff.
- Milkmaid or any other sweetened condensed milk. I used Low Fat version because I already have high fat. Lol!
- Cowhead or any other All purpose Cream
- Of course, Fresh Mango. The name of the dessert itself suggests that you must have mango.
Excited already? Click here to continue reading …
Are you into a venture that is all about kids /ladies /families? Then do contact us to reach out to Singapore moms, kids and families. Or simply drop us a word on SocialMediaMomSG@gmail.com or Whatsapp on 9387 4661 / 8691 2055. We are among TOP 15 bloggers in Singapore with a thriving Instagram and Facebook Family!