We at #SocialMediaMomSG visited Doughworkz by PastaMania for Christmas Pizza Baking Workshop and had lots of fun baking pizza while we bonded with kids n our Momtribe.
Rather than usual stuff, we decided to try out hands-on Pizza Baking activity for kids because it’s altogether a unique experience to make our Pizza and eat it too!
What we loved about Doughworkz by PastaMania Christmas Pizza Baking Workshop?
- Hands-on – Kids made the Pizza from the scratch. Making dough, stretching it, adding sauce and toppings, folding it to form a shape of a Christmas Tree – everything kids did!
- Bonding with Moms – While kids did most of the tasks, moms had their proud moments, chit-chat with other moms. Kids made new friends and moms too.
- Friendly, professional staff of Doughworkz by PastaMania – The staff was gentle, friendly and fun. They conducted the whole workshop so smoothly.
- Convenient venue – We attended the workshop at Pastamania’s SMU outlet. It’s located right near MRT.
- Excellent idea for celebrating birthdays and other special occasions – Next time when you want to celebrate your kids birthdays or other special occasions, do check out Doughworkz by PastaMania. Kids will surely have big fun.
Read more in detail about the thematic workshop by Doughworkz by PastaMania here.
Doughworkz by PastaMania
PastaMania Sengkang Sports & Recreation Centre
57 Anchorvale Road
SengKang Sports & Recreation Centre
70 Stamford Road,
Li Ka Shing Library Building, SMU
Are you into a venture that is all about kids /ladies /families? Then do contact us to reach out to Singapore moms, kids and families. We are among TOP 15 bloggers in Singapore with a thriving Instagram and Facebook Family! Or simply drop us a word on SocialMediaMomSG@gmail.com or Whatsapp on 9387 4661 / 8691 2055.